Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My favorite learning in Rimu hub


Today I'm going to be writing about my best learning that's green on the tracking sheet.My favorite learning is my writing task, How do you get to school? My favorite bit about is the third paragraph and the second reason. The reason why it's my favorite bit is because it was very challenging because I had big trouble with the word placing. I am very proud of my writing task because I was learning a new genre- Argument. I learnt that a Argument is when you find a topic on anything in the whole world and you also have to stay on your side of the argument. I chose a topic on how you get to school, if you go by car and how that is bad. Here is a my writing.

How do you get to school? Most people get to school by car, some get to school by bike, scooter and skateboard.I’m making a statement today about the best way to get to school without hurting the environment. Can you figure out what is the worst way to get to school? The car is the worst because it hurts the environment. Do you want that to happen?

I think it's important to get to school on time but I also think that you should keep the environment healthy and beautiful.I always try to get this reason out Because it is very important.


The next reason is that biking and using your muscles  is also good for you as well as the environment.For example Scootering, Skateboard and Roller blades

The reason why cars are bad for the environment is that they have exhaust pipes.Exhaust pipes are really bad is because they push out fumes.Fumes are really bad because they are a type of bad gas like methane.That's why cars are so bad for the environment.   


You should really talk to your family, if they want get on board I assure you that once you get started you will see a big difference in the environment and your be happier because you have had some fresh air and you'll feel much fitter.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and maybe you could have a go at argument   

7 comments:

  1. What a great Jessica blog you are very good at writing well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Jessica you are a really good writer and I know you can get even better at it :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the good feedback.

      Delete
  3. Jessica it sounds like you really have enjoyed Rimu hub so far. I can tell you that Rimu hub gets better and better. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that Rimu hub gets better and better. Thanks Jodi

      Delete
    2. I'm glad to hear that Rimu hub gets better and better. Thanks Jodi

      Delete