Thursday, March 17, 2016

Lake Taupo

                                    Lake Taupo
Have you ever been to lake Taupo or Taupo itself?
 FACT: Taupo was a volcano but blew its top off. That's why Taupo is so deep. Some people say that people in China could hear the big eruption. I  have been to Lake Taupo and it is AWESOME!!! You can swim in
the clear water. 
FACT: Lake Taupo's water is fresh water not salt water.
If you bring a boat you could go wild on the lake. When I went with  my uncle we went to a  carving in a cliff actually in the side of the cliff.
FACT:The carving was actually hand carved and one of the All Black's holiday house is on the top of the cliff. Here's some photos of me and my dad swimming with my step cousin and her dad.It was so cold that Lilly's lips went bright blue. 


 Me and my cousin on a floating a bouncy dinghy.
Us about to jump of the dinghy.
 Us swimming back to shore.
Me and Lilly (Lilly is my step cousin.)swimming towards the boat.
Us climbing up the ladder to get on to the boat so we can get warm.


I hope you enjoyed my post this week.See you next time.  

37 comments:

  1. Wow I love the pics and awesome blog post keep up the good work Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.In one of the pictures is me and my cosien with our blue lips.

      Delete
  2. Wow Jessica that sound like so much fun
    I can relate to this. I have a house just up from that bouncy thing we go there heaps we also have a boat. This looks awesome. Nice work with the post
    kai PAi
    Liske

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liske. Maybe some day we can go on the boat together?

      Delete
  3. Well done Jessica that looks like fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun.I wish you where there:)

      Delete
  4. cool jesica floating on the bouncey dingy looks fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so fun.You would of loved it.

      Delete
  5. Great descriptive writing. It looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Was the water cold.

      Delete
    2. I had such a great time you would of had heeps of fun to.

      Delete
    3. It was so cold our lips went blue.Thanks for asking Mya.

      Delete
  6. cool blog post love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Van.I worked very hard on it.

      Delete
  7. i wish that i came with you because it look's so fun! Amazing descriptive writing JJ! keep it up!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Naomi.I tried to make it really interesting.

      Delete
  8. Well done Jessica that looks like so much fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun.I loved it.

      Delete
  9. that look's like fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so fun.I'm sure you would of loved it to.

      Delete
    2. It was so fun.I'm sure you would of loved it to.

      Delete
  10. well done it looks like you had fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tyla.It was so fun.

      Delete
  11. wow you would of had fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have fun.Thanks Karamea.

      Delete
  12. Nice one Jessica I just did that kapple of weeks ago.It looks like you have fun :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have fun, did you have fun?

      Delete
    2. I did have fun, did you have fun?

      Delete
  13. wow Jessica that looks like a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so much fun.If you where there you would of had so much fun.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  14. That looks very fun
    I hope you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a great time and the water was so cold our lips went blue!!!

      Delete
    2. I did have a great time and the water was so cold our lips went blue!!!

      Delete
  15. wow Jessica that must of fun there. I would like to do that myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,and i'm sure you will do it soon.:

      Delete
  16. wow i love the how you exampled about how it was a volcano once good job keep the good work up

    ReplyDelete