Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My quick write



This is my quick write that I started on on the 31 of July. It's called  Places you don't want to go to.

1. The Dentist, They fish around in your mouth, nobody finds that relaxing. 

2. Doctor, nobody wants to know if they need to go to the Doctor again. 

3. Swimming lessons, you get in the pool for one minute and in the next you're getting dragged out.

4. Going to the super market with your mum, I mean you think your going in there for a couple of minutes but then your mum bumps into an old friend and turns the short super market shop into a life time shop.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it. See you next time!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Karalyn Tavendale-BrooksSaturday, September 03, 2016

    You're funny, I love your sense of humor!

    love Mum ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jessica!!! I defiantly DONT want to go to those places thats what happens to me at the supermarket too!! SO anoying!!!
    kai pai! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was aewsome jess!!!I liked what topic you chose for you're quick write.My worst place's to be are swimming lesson's and the dentist out of the thing's you chose.I don't go to the dentist very often but it's still quite scary.I need to go to swimming lesson's every wendsday and it's getting annoying.Oh,that remind's me,i got swimming lesson's in two day's!Oh no.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys for your comments. They are very supportive. Sienna I hate going to the super market like you. Naomi I hated swimming lessons when I did them, I also think oh no when I thought about swimming lessons.

    ReplyDelete