Monday, August 1, 2016

My biggest sister is coming home



On the 10 of July my biggest sister is coming home from Kikora in Christchurch. Her name is Hannah. She is 19. Shes flatting with her boyfriend and are thinking to move in to a more vintage and quiet flat but hasn't really found anything that screams YES! So they are going to keep looking. Any way, I'm so exited because Hannah and I are going to hopefully have so much fun and hopefully going to spend most of our time outside. When she was thinking on moving out she gave me a jar with little pieces of paper on Christmas. We haven't been able to do any yet because she moved out almost straight after and while she was still at home she was to busy to do it with me but her other sister, Edan got to do all of them. So hopefully we will be able to do the rest of them. I will do another blog post about what happened when she came and left as soon as possible but she has to come and go before I can write the next blog post about her. I will also put some photos of us together and maybe even make a slide show. I hope you have liked this post. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment