Monday, June 20, 2016

My favorite subjects at school and why It's my favorite subjects

My favorite subject at school is writing and reading because those subjects are very challenging what you think is easy is actually really hard. That's why they are my favorite, they always have a bit of a challenging twist.Here is a piece of writing that I haven't finished yet because it's a very hard piece of work.

                                    The zapped house


Once upon a time, there was three girls. The three girls names were, Isabel, Riley and Sophie. Isabel loved Netball and animals, Riley loved any kind of sports and her favorite colors are green, dark purple and black, Sophie loved Netball and animals like just like Isabel.


They were the best of friends until … a dark noisy lightning storm. That lightning storms lightning was so powerful that if it struck something it would tear it apart and destroy it. That night the lightning struck a house in a small town called Lilly Hop valley. One of the three girls lived in that house her name was Riley. The next day they meet at school.Isabel and Sophie wanted to play netball so they asked Riley if she wanted to but Riley said “No thanks” and walked off. Isabel and Sophie ran after her and asked what kind of sport do you want to play, Riley replied with “None I just want to brush my long lush’s hair.” “What!” said the two girls together. They had never heard that before well at least not out of her mouth.


“Why is she acting like that” said the two girls.”What is up with her today” said Isabel. “I don’t know but it is not very good, We've never seen her act like this before” said Sophie. “Let’s go home and then go to bed and hope that everything will go back to normal” said Sophie. “Okay, I can do that” said Isabel. The next morning the three girls meet at school again. Sophie and  Isabel spotted  Riley walking in front of them."Hay, Riley”

The first paragraph is about who the characters are and what there hobby's are. The second paragraph is about what the problem is about. The third paragraph is about how there solving the problem.

Here is a picture of me reading a book.


21 comments:

  1. Wow it sounds like you love school I also like reading and writing. Good work on your writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great Blog post Jessica,
    I love that story I hope I can more someday
    An Amazing job on that blog post

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool story you did I will like to see the full story it just got me into it so much I will have to see the full because you just finish at "Hay,Riley" I will what to read this story 100 times because it is so good you are making a grate story writer and in that pic of you. you look like you are having a grate time reading the story because you are smiling your hart away and I know that you will go good on the second part of the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Taylah. On the next blog post it has the hole story.:D :)

      Delete
    2. OK thank you

      Delete
  4. Wow wow wow that is awesome Jessica I love it :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that is amazing I can't what to see what hapins next. :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next chapter says the rest of the story.

      Delete
  6. OMG!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish that story of! It is so amaze! I love the part when it get's interesting for me.that was this part:Isabel and Sophie wanted to play netball so they asked Riley if she wanted to but Riley said no thank's" and walked of.Isabel and Sophie asked her what kind of sport do you want to play Riley replied with "None I just want to brush my long lush hair"."What!"said the two girl's together.They had never heard that before well not at least out of her mouth.That is the part I love.PLEASE REPLY:is Isabel and Sophie you and Taylah and Riley's me?Because even when I say yes to play netball with you,something bad still happen's some how.Any way,keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right and I think things do go bad when you play lke when you got hit with the ball. Thanks Naomi:)

      Delete
  7. That sounds like a very exiting story good job Jessca

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow what a awesome blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm Glad that everyone likes the post. If you want to read the hole story go down a post and it will have the hole story.:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karalyn Tavendale-BrooksSaturday, September 03, 2016

    Keep writing honey, your imagination amazes me every day. I look forward to the next chapter xo

    Love Mum :-)

    ReplyDelete