Thursday, May 26, 2016

My biggest learning challenge




My biggest learning challenge is the word placing of the description above the photo.I find it tricky because it's hard to think of where to write down things so it makes sense.For example my writing task Tall Tale. With my writing task I found it hard to write down what I was thinking in a way that it made sense but I found it easy to talk about it. Another example is my reading task "Survivors of the frozen North." I found it hard because I didn't know how to word it because it had to have a Start, Middle and End. I had a lot of challenge's but I did them all. Every task I did had a challenge but I completed all of them. I know that challenges are an important part of learning. Here is my Writing task.

After school I went home, my mum was in her bedroom I think she was having a rest after a big day at EIT with my Sister Sammy.I felt hungry, then I remembered that I hadn't had afternoon tea, so I went to the pantry BUT THERE WAS NO FOOD!!!
“MUM” I yelled.She came rushing to the pantry and said “What’s going on””There's no food” I said.So my mum went to the super market and came home with two big bulging Bags full of...FOOD but My Mum wasn’t my mum any more well at least she didn’t look like my mum.SHE WAS AN ...  ALIEN.Oh no I looked in the bulging bags and in my site I saw A cereal box, at least the food was alright.So I opend the box careles of what was happening around me But when I opend the box I was so suprised because inside the box was little baby ALIENS. I looked back at my mum and blinked, I looked back at the cereal box and blinked hoping that if I blinked everything would go back to normal.

I looked at my mum, I noticed that there was a microchip in the middle of the my ALIEN mummy.I had an idea.”Maybe if I snapped the microchip in half everything would go back to normal” so there I went into the middle of my mum and snatched the microchip.I was so disgusted that I snapped it in half inside my mum.Suddenly the world started turning faster and faster I almost fell over but I was stopped by gooey slime.We bwhere sent to a two diementchnal world.It was horibal, firstly I was stuck in my mum and my mumnis still a ALIEN, secondly the worlds two diementchnal.Could this day get any worse.I had to find a way out of this crazy world But how?”I know how” said a voice.”Who's there, I know karate” I said.Something was emerging from the distance.There was a dark shadow.Finally what ever was that voice got close to me.It looked like a MUM!!!!!!!!!!! I was so surprised to see my mum “so that alien wasn’t you”I said “Oh that alien was what took over me and you can make this whole thing go away” She said “Really I can” I said “oh yes and the perfect place to start is the… LIBRARY” “The library” I said “yes there is a book with a spell it’s called the SPOGE POGE spell” “SPOGE POGE SPELL alright” I said “Good of you then”She said So there I went of to the library and there the book was Spellbook.I turned every page but on the last page was that SPOGE POGE spell.There was a wand there as well so I picked up the wand at said the spell.”SPOGE POGE TAKE THIS ALIEN AWAY TO THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN AND TO THE LOWEST PIPE KILL THIS MONsTER FOR GOOD” Woosh I looked around I saw my sister puzzled well doing a puzzle.”YAY everything was back to normal.The food was alright, my mum was all right and best of all where not two diementchnal.


Here is my reading task.



This is my book mark for Survivors of the frozen North. I wasn't quite sure if you had to write question starters or a whole question so I did a whole question.I did six questions I did two questions for each part, Start, Middle and end.
                      START
  1. Why are they survivors?
  2. Where in the frozen north are they?


                     MIDDLE
  1. Why were the cubs play fighting?
  2. Does the mum get angry?


                       END
  1. Why are the cubs alone?
  2. Why are the cubs bad at catching food?


Here is a picture of the book mark.


IMG_0161.JPG

10 comments:

  1. very well done it's a good lot of writing amazing job kapai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jessica this is an amazing blog post keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bella for the great comment.:P

      Delete
  3. Nice work Jess, I love the piece of writing how your mum turns into a alien. I also like your reading task, great work on your reading task.... Keep up the great work. Kai pai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jessica! that is really descriptive.I can't wait to hear what happen's next!At the end when it talk's about:"Yay the food was right,mum was all right and best of all where not two diementchnal."It make's me wonder what is going to happen sooner or later.Keep up the writing!Maybe next time we have a free choice writing,you could write the next story of it!(that's how inspired I am with this piece of writing.Keep up the inspiring work!:P :D :) :{P :{D :{)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great work this is a very descriptive blog post:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work it look very cool and I cant wait till the next one =) :>

    ReplyDelete