Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Technology project (Save, Fun & Lost)



Welcome back to my blog, week 11! This week I am going to blog about my Technology project.A Technology project is when a teacher might look at their students learning and if they have forgotten what they might of learnt in the last lesson the technology project is the one for your class. It engages their minds in their learning so they wont forget so much so quickly so you might think of it as learning more. It also means you have to design something that might help or stop the pests from killing the things your trying to do. In our class our technology project is about the bush. We have some different categories that you can choose from. There is Lost, Fun and Save. Lost is if you got lost in the bush what would you do or make to survive, Fun is if you had to stay in the bush what could you do to have fun or how to make entertainment, Save is you've got to come up with something to SAVE the NATIVE bush and to SAVE the NATIVE NZ animals and DESIGN  something to help the animals, bush and to stop the pests .I'm doing SAVE because I love helping and saving things and animals that need saving.We had to come up with questions about the subject.This week we have to come up with a design for your subject.This is my design for Save.

3 comments:

  1. I did a PBL but I did lost in the bush and I made a first aid kit well done Jessica.
    from christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chritsina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chritsina.

    ReplyDelete