Monday, July 25, 2016

What Hannah and I did in the holidays!!!


So welcome back to my blog I hope you all had an awesome holiday. Well my holiday was great. I know I said that I would maybe show you a slide show of Hannah and I but we were having so much fun we didn't have time to take photos so I'll just tell you all about it.

First we did a treasure hunt, but it was raining so we had to do it inside and my prize was a biscuit, a Mine-craft dog with a red collar and I also got a big bag of sour cream and nachos chips from bluebird. 

The next day we baked some brownies and we were going to serve them with our picnic but it was way too cold and the grass was all soggy and wet so we decided to bake some more brownies.

When we finally got the weather we wanted we went outside and played netball but the weather turned on us. It started raining again so we went inside and played mini games on Mine-craft.

The last day of Hannah being home we had a cheese and wine night, obviously i'm not old enough to drink wine so instead I had some sparkling grape juice. My mum toke a picture of me Hannah and Sammy. 




1 comment:

  1. That souds's like fun and when I was A the movie HUNT FOR THE WILLDER PEOPLE Hannah!!

    ReplyDelete